MineCapes with CloakBoard Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Screenshots:
Installing the cape mod:
- You must have WinRAR or another zipping program.
- Open %appdata%/.minecraft/bin and right click minecraft.jar
- Click open with WinRAR, or your zipping program.
- Drag ‘aup.class’ to minecraft.jar
- DELETE THE ‘META-INF’ FOLDER!
- Save, launch Minecraft, enjoy!
Uploading your cape:
- Create a cape with the template I have provided for you. (cape template.png)
- Go to http://nodesoftware.com/MCwCB/ and login, and then upload your cape.
- Choose “Classic Uploader” and upload your cape.
- Download the CloakBoard client from the website
- Upload your cape
- Zombe’s fly mod – not officially tested but as of now, not working
- Smart Moving – Not compatibile
Download Minecraft MineCapes with CloakBoard Mod [1.6.2]:
For Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1
For Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7